will take place on 14th & 15th June
in Seville, Spain
Already on its 14th annual edition, Oleofuels 2023 will once again bring together senior representatives from the biodiesel, renewable diesel and HVO industries to discuss the latest market advancements, developments & business opportunities.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Jesus Lopez, Biofuels Sustainability Manager, BP
- Berta Cabello Calvo, Renewable Fuels Director, Repsol
- Peter Zonneveld,VP Renewable Road Transport, Neste
- Andrea Martelli, Global Head of Biofeedstocks/Biofuels Trading, Supply & Sustainability, ENI
- Shelby Neal, Vice President Renewables & Energy Policy, Darling Ingredients
- Detlef Evers, Managing Director, MVaK
- Alejandro Llorens Ruiz, Biofuels Trader, OMV
- Martina Baroncelli, Senior EU Policy and Communication Officer, EBB
- Angel Alvarez Alberdi, Deputy Director, EWABA (Chairman)
- And many more….
To view a copy of the latest conference agenda please click here
EBB members are entitled to a 15% priority discount on registration.
For further information and to register with the members discount, please contact Cheryl Williams on + 44 (0) 203 141 0623 or email@example.com.
Conference Website: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/oleofuels/