live conference will be hosted on 8 & 9 February 2023
in Helsinki, Finland.
annual senior-level capped conference will not only give the participants an insight on the current challenges and opportunities, but will also provide updates and future forecasts on the latest industry's technology trends. It will feature numerous interactive sessions, presentations and case studies from key industry players and provide excellent live networking opportunities with your senior level peers.
>> View Latest Agenda <<
Key Conference Topics Include:
- Advanced Biofuels Outlook: Status and Present Developments
- EU Policy Update
- Using Advanced Biofuels in Transport
- Challenges and Opportunities Brought on by Policies
- Technology and Innovation in the Secondary Biofuels Market
- Insights into the Road to Commercializing Pilot Plants
- Update on Key Development Projects
- Feedstock Focus
- Future Demand for Advanced Biofuels
- Overview of Private Equity and Investment Opportunities
For special rate registration please contact Dimitri Pavlyk
on +44 (0)203 141 0610 or email@example.com
and quoting code SPKMKT
which is also applicable while registering online with card option.