The European Biodiesel Board is pleased to announce that its annual policy event will take place on Wednesday 12 October:
The heavy-duty vehicles, vans and buses are today in their vast majority powered by diesel engines and fossil fuels. This situation will need to evolve for this sector to contribute to achieving the EU climate objectives.
This event will be the occasion to discuss which EU legal instruments (revision of the Renewable Energy Directive, new CO2 emission standards for new heavy-duty vehicles, the new Emission Trading System for road transport, etc) and which technology (biodiesel, eFuels, biogas, hydrogen, electrification) will allow for a rapid but fair and inclusive transition.
EBB members will exchange views with various stakeholders from the road transport sector and institutional stakeholders, ahead of their General Assembly meeting and during a key period for the legislative developments towards the decarbonisation of the road transport sector.
by Kristell Guizouarn
, EBB President
, Regulatory Affairs Director, Avril Group
Keynote presentation –
‘Biodiesel and other technologies. What do we need to achieve climate neutral heavy-duty transport
?’ by Carlo Hamelinck
, Partner, Studio GearUp
by Ismail Ertug, Member of the European Parliament,
Transport and Tourism Committee, S&D Group
- Adriano Cordisco ,CEO & Co-founder, ReFuel Solutions
- Claire Duhamel, General Director Oleo100, Groupe Avril, EBB member
- Thomas Fabian, Director Commercial Vehicles, ACEA
- Daniel Fraile, Chief Policy Officer, Hydrogen Europe
- Raluca Marian, Director EU Advocacy, General Delegate to the EU, IRU
- Samuel Maubanc, Head of EU Affairs, Neste Corporation, EBB member
- Dickon Posnett, Director of Corporate Affairs, Argent Energy, EBB member
- DG CLIMA, European Commission (TBC)
- Other EBB members will take part in the discussion.
The panel discussion will be moderated by Xavier Noyon, EBB
Download the detailed agenda of the event here.
For further information regarding the event, please write to email@example.com