Argus Biofuels Europe Conference
11 October 2023 - SAF Focus Day add-on | 12-13 October 2023 – Main Conference
QEII Centre, London, UK & Online Access
The Argus Biofuels Europe Conference returns to London in-person and via online access on 11-13 October 2023. The event will bring together the biofuels market for the industry's premier thought-leadership and networking event. Do not miss your chance to solidify new business partnerships by joining over 500 attendees, and sign your biofuel contracts for 2024
Get to grips of the regulatory market, alleviate concerns over global feedstock scarcity, learn how to build trust along the supply chain, and explore novel technology pathways that will allow you to expand your feedstock base whilst retaining high quality fuels for the transportation, aviation and marine sectors.
Your top six reasons to attend:
Featured speakers include:
- Meet with industry experts and decision makers in private seated areas and networking zones to host your meetings and do business.
- Join the SAF market on 11 October for tailored networking and dedicated content to set you up for success in this growing market. Objective-setting, aviation roundtables, speed networking, and panel debates all allow you to ask your burning questions and network with like-minded peers.
- Design a new feedstock strategy and increase transparency across the supply chain. Collaborate with experts across the supply chain to understand the new measures needed to build trust in feedstock supply. Explore developments with the Union Database and discuss certification for correct labelling.
- Expanding our technical content and welcoming investors into the room. We’re creating a new environment for investors to come and hear about new novel pathways. Scaling up and commercialising technologies is the industry’s next step in decarbonisation and we’re here to make that happen.
- Your place to meet end users in new industries and hard-to-abate sectors looking at purchasing biofuels. Explore growing demand for biofuels from aviation companies, the marine, steel, and bitumen industries.
- Argus expertise - hear from Argus experts across sectors and geographies including agriculture, biofuels and Net Zero future fuels.
- Oliver Fernández, SVP of Global Aviation, Repsol
- Thomas Fowler, Director of Sustainability, Ryanair
- Maarten van Dijk, Chief Development Officer & Co-founder, SkyNRG
- Marko Janhunen, Director, Public Affairs, UPM
- Aika Yuri Winata, General Manager – Green Energy, Biofuel Feedstock & Business Development, Apical Group
- Rustin Edwards, Head of Fuel Oil Procurement, Euronav
- Benjamin Hartland, Head of European Sustainability Compliance, Greenergy
- Xavier Noyon, Secretary General, EBB - European Biodiesel Board
- Max Eichelbaum, Digital Solutions Manager, RSB
- Leonidas Kanonis, Director for Communications and Analysis, European Waste-based and Advanced Biofuels Association (EWABA)
- Jim Davies, Program Director - Sustainable Flight, International Airlines Group
- Douglas Phillips, Senior Policy Advisor, Advanced Fuels, Department for Transport, UK
- Mathilde Tannous, Biofuels and EU-ETS Program Manager, French Civil Aviation Authority
- Christian Scherhag, Principal SAF Regulatory, Sasol ecoFT
- Verena Leckebusch, Head of Low Carbon Fuels Strategy, Department for Transport, UK
- And more
To find out more and to book your place, visit the website at https://www.argusmedia.com/en/conferences-events-listing/biofuels?utm_source=conf-partner&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=euaf-evc-2023-10-bio-biofuels&utm_content=euaf-evc-2023-10-bio-biofuels-ebb